DemandZEN leverages marketing technology in ways that optimize delivery of marketing, not just for the sake of it! We are familiar with a wide variety of market leading and emerging marketing tools, or martech as its often known. Technology we use ranges from CRM and lead management technology, analytics and reporting, content management, PPC and social media platforms, digital adtech and intent data platforms.
Our marketing team regularly schedules time to train and obtain certifications in the latest marketing technology. For example we’re a HubSpot Gold Partner, and our marketers have passed advanced Google AdWords, Facebook, and Salesforce training with flying colors.
Marketing technology we love
- Marketing automation — Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, Pardot, Act-On
- Lead management — Salesforce, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics, ClouDingo, SugarCRM, SuiteCRM, Seventh Sense
- Marketing analytics and reporting — Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Moz, AgencyAnalytics, SEMrush, VWO, BIME, Heap, SurveyMonkey, Clearbit
- Content and social media — WordPress, Scripted, Unbounce, Google Drive, HubSpot, Facebook, LinkedIn, Canva, VennGage, Klout, Hubstaff, Vimeo, Buffer, Zerys, Optimizely, SpyFu, Co-Schedule
- Intent data and ABM platforms – Bombora, Cyance
Intent data platforms
The new way to understand prospects that are actively in the market for products like yours!
An emerging area in B2B data is buyer intent. We leverage best in class buyer intent data platforms like Bombora and Cyance to help us to identify target accounts and buyers who are in the market evaluating technologies that solve different business problems right now.
Through these platforms we can understand what topics they are interested in or trying to self-educate on. We can even see where in the world the individuals or accounts are. We then go one step further to operationalize the use of this data in your outbound and lead follow up marketing activities. This enables improved targeting, personalized messaging or both.