Who is DemandZEN? We’re a digital marketing agency that specializes in demand generation for B2B clients around the world, primarily in the tech industry. DemandZEN acts as an extension of your existing marketing efforts. We provide strategies, tools, and marketing experts to help you fill your sales funnel with leads. You decide how much support you’re looking for, and we tailor our services to fit your needs.
Whether you’re a startup with limited resources or an established B2B company with an entire marketing department, our marketing services can help you reach the right audience and start seeing results.
In the world of marketing, content is king. We believe that successful marketing efforts don’t interrupt people’s online interests, but instead support those interests. This means creating useful, informative, and shareable content that brings people to our sites.
We’re not talking keyword-stuffed blogs here. Quality content that improves your SEO, impresses your audience, and motivates your prospects takes time and considerable expertise. Our marketing team at DemandZEN offers content creation, content management, and maintenance so you can concentrate on running your business.
Our content marketing services include:
- Comprehensive content audit — We’re an analytics company, so we look before we leap. Our team reviews all of your existing assets (eBooks, white papers, PowerPoints, etc.) to identify your brand messaging and any gaps in content. The audit also allows us to align current and future content with your buyer personas. Additionally, we can better target various purchasing stages that buyers commonly experience. Don’t have buyer personas? We’ll work with you to build these out so you’ll have perfectly tailored content for your desired customers.
- Content strategy — We build and implement a content marketing strategy that includes content creation, content promotion, performance metrics, and time-saving tools. Our extensive keyword research and competitor research allows us to find and fill gaps. Simply put, we get you in front of your audience with the right message. What’s more, we leverage content to effectively position you against your competition.
- Content creation — Need a press release written? Want to support the sales cycle or generate leads with resources (like infographics, eBooks, white papers, case studies, or data sheets) for prospective customers? Want to bring more organic traffic to your site, but don’t have the resources to write researched blogs regularly? Don’t have time to send email nurture campaigns? We’ve got you covered. Our in-house writers have years of professional writing and editing experience, so you get high quality content to impress your audience and generate leads. Depending on quantity or specialization, we also partner with third party writers to develop top of funnel content for you, so that you don’t have to. As a rule, 80 percent of your content should target prospect awareness and initial needs, not your products and services.
- Content management — Our content marketing team brainstorms, creates, and edits each piece of content to optimize for SEO and corporate goals. We’ll be responsible for publishing your content and managing social distribution across a variety of platforms. We work with HubSpot, WordPress, and other leading content management systems (CMS). Not only that, but we also track metrics and analytics. We interpret the data and make informed decisions that are in line with your content marketing strategy and business goals.
- Third-party content syndication — We publish your content on third-party sites to increase your exposure. You reach a significantly wider audience when we share your blogs, articles, press releases, and videos on other platforms. This also boosts your SEO, since search engines reward quality backlinks to your site.
Learn more about our marketing services here.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of optimizing content so it appears in higher positions within a search engine. Since search engines constantly refine their algorithms, our marketing team regularly attends training seminars and certification programs. Our SEO marketing services include website optimization and ongoing content optimization. We do extensive keyword research to learn how your prospects interact with your products, services, and competitors.
Other SEO services include:
- Technical SEO audit — Technical SEO audits are important. We fix website errors that have the potential to lower your trust score with Google and cause slowdowns. Our team prioritizes the most important errors first and we work with your internal department to make sure those elements are corrected. We fix 404 errors, find missing titles, meta descriptions, and meta keywords.
- Content creation — We write all content, from blogs to landing pages to website copy, with SEO in mind. All SEO elements are provided for. This ensures that your content gets seen by those searching for it.
- Backlinking — Backlinking is a useful SEO tactic, but it can be tricky. Also known as “inbound links,” backlinks are links on a site that point to a page on a different website. The more relevant, quality websites that link to yours, the higher your search engine ranking will be. We build this into your marketing strategy to boost your visibility.
We’re a B2B demand generation agency, so we understand the importance of filling your sales funnel. Lead generation is our top priority.
At DemandZEN, our marketing team focuses on creating a fully optimized sales and marketing funnel that takes leads from the awareness stage to decision. Our goal is to convert qualified leads into your best customers. We do this through an array of digital marketing techniques, both proven and experimental.
- Inbound marketing — Unlike traditional marketing, where companies reach out directly to prospects, inbound marketing brings interested leads to you. When prospects interact with your online content, you get their lead information and they get useful material. Plus, they come away with a positive view toward your company. We entice your B2B audience using:
- Blogging and informational articles
- Gated content
- Strategic social media
- Web pages and landing pages
- Calls-to-action (CTAs)
- Account-based marketing (ABM) — ABM is a marketing strategy best suited for enterprise level sales organizations. We profile individual accounts and contacts within them to identify best strategies. Sales and marketing teams really have to be aligned with ABM programs, which is where DemandZEN shines.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) — One such lead generation strategy involves pay-per-click, or PPC ad campaigns. We design landing pages and run data-driven A/B tests to determine the most effective content to drive leads. If you have PPC campaigns running prior to teaming up with us, we’ll do a thorough review and implement changes. Our PPC optimization is based on best practices and our experience working with other clients. Advertising platforms we manage include:
- Bing Ads
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Transparent reporting — DemandZEN believes in transparent reporting, so you’ll have insight into PPC performance metrics. What’s more, we walk you through the data in our regularly set meetings. Our techniques have been shown to increase conversion rates and, ultimately, your advertising ROI.
- Marketing automation — We use effective marketing automation, including email drip campaigns and RSS feeds, to nurture dormant leads. Additionally, we create and promote gated content to capture lead information from your website visitors and anyone interacting with your content. Successful lead generation companies leverage multi channel marketing, strategic PPC campaigns, and a social media presence to increase brand awareness and drive qualified inbound leads.
DemandZEN goes above and beyond when it comes to lead generation. Not only do we drive leads of the highest quality, but we also have a lead follow-up program that sets us apart from all other marketing agencies. Learn about our lead follow up services.
DemandZEN leverages marketing technology to best serve our clients. We’re familiar with a wide variety of marketing tools, from CRM and lead management technology to analytics and reporting, to content management, PPC and social media platforms.
Our marketing team regularly schedules time to train and obtain certifications in the latest marketing technology. We’re a HubSpot Gold Partner and Google Partner, for example, and our marketers have passed advanced Google AdWords, Facebook, and Salesforce training with flying colors.
Marketing technology we love:
- Marketing automation — Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, Pardot, Act-On
- Lead management — Salesforce, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics, ClouDingo, SugarCRM, SuiteCRM, Seventh Sense
- Marketing analytics and reporting — Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Moz, AgencyAnalytics, SEMrush, VWO, BIME, Heap, SurveyMonkey, Clearbit
- Content and social media — WordPress, Scripted, Unbounce, Google Drive, HubSpot, Facebook, LinkedIn, Canva, VennGage, Klout, Hubstaff, Vimeo, Buffer, Zerys, Optimizely, SpyFu, Co-Schedule