We’re proud of our core values:
- Honest and open
- Flexible and team-oriented
- Own results
- Solve problems
- Communicate effectively
We aren’t for everyone, but as you can see below, our team members enjoy working for DemandZEN.
What satisfies you most about what DemandZEN is offering (challenge, clarity of expectations, resources, work environment, benefits, …)?
“The work environment, autonomy, life-balance, and always challenging to be better are what satisfies me most. Getting frequent, deserving praise brings it all together.” —An anonymous employee
What’s the #1 thing that makes you want to recommend DemandZEN as a good place to work?
“DemandZen values their employees and makes me feel comfortable asking for help when I need it.” —An anonymous employee
What do you like the most about how feedback is given at DemandZEN?
“I like that it is direct and can be given by anyone, not just management. I feel when someone has a way to make things run more efficiently, they are encouraged to give that feedback.” —An anonymous employee
As a small company, we are proud of the competitive benefits and perks we offer. We offer 3 weeks PTO annually. We reimburse 50% of an individual’s health insurance cost up to $400 per month. This covers medical and dental but at this time we don’t cover separate vision insurance. We cover cell phone and internet expense up to $200/month and the cost of LinkedIn Sales Navigator. We provide a desk phone for calling and the option of a standing desk.
Open positions at DemandZEN:
DemandZEN provides outsourced demand generation for companies looking to aggressively expand their revenue opportunities.
We help clients grow by producing streams of well-qualified initial meetings that can be converted into valuable accounts. Through a combination of Inside Sales & Digital Marketing, we actively pursue prospects while facilitating customer discovery.
We are looking for someone with mad demand generation skills. This role requires high-energy individuals that have a strong desire to succeed. You will be reaching out to decision makers at the biggest companies on the planet on a daily basis resulting in game-changing meetings for our clients. Superstar cold calling experience is required.
Base hourly rate plus generous performance-based comp. Target comp is $50k+.
Make 100+ outbound dials per day
Leverage best in class sales email tools
Keep constant contact with our existing client base to maintain relationships and develop sales opportunities via cold call and/or email
Listen to the clients’ needs and act on them in real time
Develop new clients through market research and referrals
Update the CRM (commonly Salesforce.com) with new prospect information and qualifying questions
Strategically source new prospects using LinkedIn, Data.com, ZoomInfo, etc.
Communicate product descriptions, which requires getting accurate information from the customer and interpreting it in a cold call or email
Manage incoming calls from new and existing clients as well as making outgoing “cold” to “hot” calls to develop new business
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to craft exciting emails to prospects that pique their interest and result in a new meeting
Cold calling experience
Email calendar expertise
Detail oriented, driven and tenacious
Caring and able to develop & maintain relationships
Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
Are you a get-it-done-right, stay-on-the-bleeding-edge tech-savvy digital marketer wishing you could work on cool high-tech startups with a rocking team– from HOME? If so, DemandZEN is where it’s at.
Working at DemandZEN is unlike anything else. We’re a 100% remote company that’s got an unapologetic commitment to fun, learning, and competition-beating performance. We’re always finding new ways to take digital marketing to the next level by using the latest tools and strategies. DemandZEN provides digital marketing services through inbound and outbound programs to increase demand generation for fast-growing, high-tech companies looking to aggressively expand their revenue opportunities.
We’re growing too, so we need another team member! A great teammate for us is someone who doesn’t just like digital marketing, but loves it! And you’ve got to have the drive to learn new things and use the latest marketing tools. If you enjoy writing, learning new tools quickly, love both collaboration as well as working independently, then please apply and show us your stuff. We can’t wait to hear from you!
This is a remote position; you must have the focus and diligence to work from your home office.
Pay is in the mid-$30k’s to mid-$40k’s. Opportunity to learn and grow your skills rapidly.
- Listen to the clients’ needs and act on them in real time
- Leverage best in class marketing and analytics tools
- Write content and manage the content development and promotion lifecycle
- Develop and manage PPC Campaigns
- Develop and implement SEO and Website optimization programs
- Assist with the creation and launch of new marketing materials (Write email copy and write, edit, update and publish content)
- Create comprehensive marketing programs to increase brand awareness / generate leads for different clients
- Write effective briefs that include campaign objectives and strategic messaging and work with internal/external vendors to create compelling copy and design that ensures successful results
- Build reports in Google Analytics and alternate platforms to demonstrate campaign success
- Run campaign reports, analyze trends and identify new ways to generate demand
- Learn new tools and programs to support business and client objectives
- Effective communicator across all job levels and the ability to motivate and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to project manage and work autonomously
- Organized and Efficient
- Driven to complete assignments and go above and beyond
- Ability and drive to succeed and lead in a fast-paced environment
- Working familiarity with tools such as Hubspot, Google Analytics, Adwords, OWS, WordPress, LinkedIN advertising, Facebook advertising, Bing advertising, etc.
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years work experience in digital marketing
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple projects concurrently
- At least 1 year working in a marketing automation platform
- Content creation experience (whitepapers, eBooks, infographics, etc)
- Marketo and/or Hubspot experience
- Experience using Salesforce in Marketing